Friday, March 13, 2009

A little teaser and some of my favorite cuties!

Ok first,I couldn't narrow my favorite pics down from my two mini sessions with some of my best friends, so those pics are in the below posts, too many to cram into this one! LOL.

Second, for those of you that dont know, we just moved into a new house, (still inTopeka) and I am finally feeling settled in. I am super excited to be here with enough time to prepare for baby! We are on a count-down of less than 6 weeks till delivery, probably much closer to 4 than 6 actually, so I am trying to get alot done before he comes!

And last but not least...I have a BIG announcement to make! But not quite yet.... (how is that for a teaser!)

With the coming of baby number 3 for me BellaRay Photography will be going through a few major changes. I think that the majority of you will find them to be for the better too!

I will have a more limited schedule, but by setting normal "business hours" and having one set price it will save alot of you some of your hard earned $$. (we all could use more of that in our pockets now can't we!)But I will also be working on a schedule that better fits my family and simplifying my workflow, so WIN / WIN!

Ok, that is all the info for now, but keep an eye out this next week or two for details!ok, now go check out the two cuties in the following posts!

Enjoy!