Monday, March 24, 2008

My Girls!

So here are a few recent pictures of my girls! These were Jaylee's 6 month photos and it took all of like 2 minutes to get like 20 perfect shots, she is my little angel when it comes to photos! (although Kayt was the same way when she was little too..) Then I decided that I wanted to go for "That Shot!" you know the one of all your kids together, looking perfectly at the camera so you can blow it up on a Huge canvas for your wall? Well I tried, and this is what I came up with! (hey, my children do suffer from the dreaded "photographer's child syndrome" where they are just sick of having a camera in their face all the time! LOL.)

Gotta LOVE a 2 year old! With a little PS magic though I did a little head-swap and think I got one that I can use, I ordered a new purse with the picture on it and it turned out Great! Ask to see it when you come for your session, they make great gifts too!



Thanks for looking!



Enjoy!





And Just a little Vintage fun on this one!