Friday, September 21, 2007

Senior Session Update

Ok, I have had several calls about the senior sessions.
And as some of you may or may not know, we have re-located all the way to Topeka! :-)
We are officially settled in and I feel like things are slowly getting back to "normal."
The senior dates that I posted before I will still be out in Leavenworth shooting the seniors that have booked those dates. I do still have room for a few more, so give me a call if you are interested!
Because of the move I will be offering the same special on other dates here in Topeka as well, so it isn't too late to call!
913-306-1381
(If you missed the special, just scroll down)

Thanks to all of you who have written or called to check on us, I adore you all and look forward to seeing you whether it is here in Topeka or back in Leavenworth!
Until Then!

~Amber

oh, and p.s. the New and Much improved website is slowly coming along, it is now live, but it will be a few more weeks before it is done I am affraid as I will be pretty busy, but feel free to check it out and watch our progress! www.bellarayphotography.com
Enjoy!